Learn how Belarc can solve your work from home security needs
Our Cybersecurity Solutions
Secure Work From Home Environments
Enabling Work From Home (WFH) is happening in all organizations today. We need to be sure that those WFH computers are not creating security risks when they VPN into our corporate or government networks. This is equally true for company or government issued computers and personal ones.
Belarc's cloud architecture allows fast implementation for users to simplify and automate the monitoring of all of their desktops, laptops, servers and virtual machines throughout the world, using a single server and database.
The best way to accomplish this is to follow the Center for Internet Security's (CIS) 5 Basic Controls and the recent NIST Security for Enterprise Telework recommendations.
Belarc's BelManage system allows organizations to accomplish this with an automated and cost effective system that can be deployed on premises, on our customer's cloud, or via Belarc SaaS.
Belarc's products allow our customers to automatically monitor the CIS 5 Basic Controls, including:
- Hardware - Identify authorized and unauthorized hardware.
- Software - Identify authorized and unauthorized software.
- Vulnerabilities - Continuously monitor all systems for operating system and application vulnerabilities.
- User Privileges - Control and monitor the use of Administrator Privileges for both Local and Domain accounts.
- Secure Configurations - Implement and monitor the use of secure configurations on all devices.
Belarc's system automatically monitors the following Controls:
- Drive Encryption - Monitor all drives and determine if encryption has been fully, partially or not enabled.
- USB Storage Device usage - Identify all used USB storage devices and compare serial numbers to a list of approved devices.
- Anti-virus Status - Identify virus definition date, whether real time file scanning is on.
- OS Update Agent - Identify how the machines are getting their security updates.